Renew an item
To renew items:
- Visit our Check-Out Desk
- Call us at 608-364-2905
- Log into your Online Account
Most Beloit Public Library (BPL) items renew up to three (3) times. Other Arrowhead Library System (ALS) items are renewed according to the owning library’s loan rules.
BPL items that do not renew:
- Items on hold
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) items
- Vagabond Bears
- Jackpot Items
Need further help? Check out this video.
Return an item
Most items may be returned at:
- 24-hour drive-up book drop (located on the south side of the building via service road)
- Inside book drop (located at the checkout desk)
- Any Rock County Library*
*Interlibrary Loan Items and Vagabond Bears must be returned only to Beloit Public Library.
Most BPL items check out for three (3) weeks.
Items that check out for one (1) week:
- All Jackpot items
- Features movies with one or two discs