Renew/Return an Item
Renew an Item
To renew items:
- Visit any service desk and ask a staff member for assistance
- Call us at 608-364-2905
- Renew the item yourself through your online account
Most Beloit Public Library items renew up to three (3) times. Other Arrowhead Library System items are renewed according to the owning library’s loan rules.
BPL items that do not renew:
- Items on hold
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) items
- Jackpot Items
Return an Item
- The outdoor, 24-hour drive-up book drop, located on the south side of the building via service road
- The indoor book drop, located next to the main service desk
- Any Rock County Library*
*Interlibrary Loan Items must be returned only to Beloit Public Library.
Most BPL items check out for three (3) weeks.
- Jackpot items have a check-out period of one (1) week.
- Feature films on DVD or Blu-rays with more than two discs have a check-out period of two (2) weeks.