Are you suddenly working from home but unsure of exactly how to do it? Lynda offers a catalog of professional tutorials that can help you and your co-workers navigate these new waters.
If you are unfamiliar with Lynda, it is a website that offers video courses taught by industry experts in skills that include software, creative, and business. Lynda recently opened up the below classes for free for the next week. Beloit Public Library also offers access to these and other Lynda courses for its patrons for free. Our subscription expires this summer, so take advantage of this time to explore while you can. Sign in with your library card, and get learning!
The below courses are just some of the topics that may be of help in these unprecedented times. Use them and share them with any colleagues or friends who you think can benefit from this free learning pathway.
- Working remotely
- Time Management: Working from Home
- Productivity Tips: Finding your Productive Mindset
- Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls
- Thriving @ Work: Leveraging the Connection between Well-Being and Productivity
- Managing Stress for Positive Change
- Building Resilience
- Developing Resourcefulness
- Leading at a Distance
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Leading Virtual Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Tips and Tricks
- Learning Skype
- Learning BlueJeans Meetings
- Learning WebEx
- Learning Zoom