This is a reminder that we are closed to the public until further notice in order to do our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19. By tomorrow, ALL Rock County and SHARE member libraries will be closed. At least for the time being, staff are in the building 9am-5pm processing materials and answering phone calls. We have some updates that may help you.
* Due dates of all materials originally due during the closure will be extended.
* No overdue fees will be accrued during the closure.
* Holds are currently disabled.
* All library cards that are set to expire in March, April, or May will now expire June 1 in order to allow patrons access to online materials.
* If you don’t have a card, temporary cards can be obtained online. These will be good for 90 days (longer than usual) and will work with most online resources. (Get one by visiting sharelibraries.info. Select Beloit Public Library, click the “Login” link at the top, and then click “Don’t have a library card? Click here to register!”)
* Don’t forget the electronic materials available for download from Hoopla, Libby, and OverDrive to your devices for FREE with your library card. We know some of you love the smell, look, and feel of print, but electronic is a great alternative — especially at times like this!
Continue to follow and visit our Facebook page for updates.