- How do I?
- About Us
- Be Involved
- Books, Music, and Movies
- Discover, Investigate, Grow
- Beloit and Beyond
- AudioCon 2017
Library Card Form
Submissions will be held for one week. Allow one business day for processing. Notification that your Beloit Public Library card will be given via email, if provided, or by the telephone number provided on the form.
Picking up your Beloit Public Library Card:
- Your card will be at the Check-Out Desk
What you will need to bring with you:
- A valid Photo ID
- Proof of current address with name
- Those under the age of 16 must have parent or legal guardian present to obtain a Beloit Public Library Card (parent or legal guardian must provide proof of address and valid Photo ID)
Examples of an Acceptable Photo ID: Driver's License, State issued ID, U.S. Passport, School ID, Tribal ID, Military ID, Work ID, or an U.S. Permanent Resident Card.
Examples of Documents to Verify Address: Current WI Driver's License, State issued ID, Utility Bill, Official Government Document, U.S.P.S. Change of Address Form, Lease/Mortgage papers, Credit Card bill, Medical bill/statement, Payroll check/stub, Bank statement/checkbook.
By completing this application and clicking the submit button, you as the borrower, or parent/legal guardian of the borrower, agree to the following:
- I certify that all the information on this application is true, current, and correct.
- I agree to be responsible for borrowed materials under this name, to pay fines for overdue items, and to pay any and all replacement costs for lost, stolen, and/or damaged items.